Jan. 31, 2022

PipemanRadio Interviews SETYØURSAILS

PipemanRadio Interviews SETYØURSAILS

The Pipeman interviews Jules from SETYØURSAILS. She is from Germany. The band name has a symbol with the “O” to make it look a little more aggressive. They came across the name just sending WhatsApp messages trying to find a name. In Sweden it...


The Pipeman interviews Jules from SETYØURSAILS. She is from Germany. The band name has a symbol with the “O” to make it look a little more aggressive. They came across the name just sending WhatsApp messages trying to find a name. In Sweden it pronounced different. Lars was right about Limewire. Andrea and Jules wrote the song together. Both him and Jules have different influences. Jewels hate genres. Everything is influenced by everything else. Their sound represents all their influences. Motley Crue was Pipeman’s first club show. They are standing against hate within the music scene. They try and be positive with everybody they meet and work with. Jules is German. She just turned 30 this year. 80 percent are open minded and the other 20% are the stupid idiot. The problem with society is the dumbest people are the loudest. More intelligent people will talk and admit their wrongs. Depending on where you are from some people don’t understand everything and are educated with what’s going on around the world. Hate is never the answer with hate. Its important to show love. It’s very important to stand up for what’s right as a musician. Their music portrays positive outlooks through metal music. Their new record comes out January 21st. You can stream on all platforms; you tube and all social media platforms. Music is the greatest therapy.

Take some zany and serious journeys with The Pipeman aka Dean K. Piper, CST on The Adventures of Pipeman also known as Pipeman Radio syndicated globally “Where Who Knows And Anything Goes”.

Listen to & Watch a show dedicated to motivation, business, empowerment, inspiration, music, comedy, celebrities, shock jock radio, various topics, and entertainment. The Adventures of Pipeman is hosted by Dean K. Piper, CST aka “The Pipeman” who has been said to be hybrid of Tony Robbins, Batman, and Howard Stern. The Adventures of Pipeman has received many awards, media features, and has been ranked for multiple categories as one of the Top 6 Live Radio Shows & Podcasts in the world.

Pipeman Radio also consists of multiple podcasts showing the many sides of Pipeman. These include The Adventures of Pipeman, Pipeman in the Pit, and Positively Pipeman and more. You can find all of the Pipeman Podcasts anywhere you listen to podcasts. With thousands of episodes that focus on Intertainment which combines information and entertainment there is something for everyone including over 5000 interviews with celebrities, music artists/bands, authors, speakers, coaches, entrepreneurs, and all kinds of professionals.

Then there is The Pipeman Radio Tour where Pipeman travels the country and world doing press coverage for Major Business Events, Conferences, Conventions, Music Festivals, Concerts, Award Shows, and Red Carpets. One of the top publicists in music has named Pipeman the “King of All Festivals.” So join the Pipeman as he The Pipeman Radio Tour to Life right before your ears and eyes.

All Pipeman Radio Podcasts are heard on Talk 4 Podcasting, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Amazon Music, Audible, Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcasts and over 100 other podcast outlets where you listen to Podcasts. The following are the different podcasts to check out and subscribe to:

•The Adventures of Pipeman
•Pipeman Radio
•Pipeman in the Pit
•Positively Pipeman

Follow @pipemanradio on all social media outlets

Visit Pipeman Radio on the Web at theadventuresofpipeman.com, pipemanradio.com, w4cy.com, talk4tv.com, talk4podcasting.com

Phone/Text Contact – 561-506-4031

Email Contact – dean@talk4media.com

The Adventures of Pipeman is broadcast live daily at 8AM ET.

The Adventures of Pipeman TV Show is viewed on Talk 4 TV (www.talk4tv.com).

The Adventures of Pipeman Radio Show...